Saturday, May 7, 2016

Cambodia, Day -2

Tomorrow, at 4 PM, I hit the road for Cambodia, and I won't be back until June 1.

I don't have a lot to say beyond that; it's a short-term mission, and those nearly always involve a lot of recalibration of expectations and improvisation to respond to facts on the ground. I'm jumping off a cliff and trying to grow wings on the way down, but I'm not doing it from my own abilities; I'm going to serve God, and those God calls, He equips.

If you're at all interested in keeping up with the ups and downs and ins and outs of the trip, bookmark this page. It'll be updated as I have time and things to say or pictures to share.

And you might spare a prayer for me, and for the team. The prayer calendar is right here, if you'd like a look at it.

No comments: